Plantanol is based on 25 years of experience in the production of ecological biogenic fuels. Now in its third generation of innovative fuel, as a producer GreenPlanet Envirotec is focussed on maximum efficiency and therefore enables the production of an economically, ecologically and exhaust gas-optimised bio – pure fuel as a complete diesel substitute.
As a result of the current CO₂ issue, GreenPlanet EnviroTec has selected this product and further developed it in cooperation with Handelshaus Runkel.
Plantanol is a powerful fuel in its “third generation” as a 100% diesel substitute, and can be arbitrarily mixed with diesel in any ratio. Plantanol is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and stable in storage and cold temperatures down to -20°C. Plantanol can be used in all conventional diesel engines without retrofitting or conversion.
Advantages: Powerful & environmentally friendly
- Versatile and universally applicable
- Arbitrarily miscible with diesel in any ratio
- Full power / constant consumption
- Optimum eco – environmental balance
- Positive CO₂ balance
- Up to 80% less soot particles
- Plantanol protects the environment, nature and health
- Suitable for use in nature conservation and water protection areas
- Resource-preserving manufacturing process
- 100% biodegradable
Current state of the project:
GreenPlanet EnviroTec is currently planning the construction of the first Plantanol production facility in Upper Austria.